Thank You for Being a Valued Arpel Security Customer!
Here at Arpel, we have a commitment to provide our customers with the best in security and automation solutions. With your best interest in mind, we are excited to announce that Arpel Security has been welcomed into the TELUS Smart Security family.
TELUS is Canada’s most trusted Security Provider* and is already delivering state-of-the-art automation and security services to homes and businesses nationally. We are confident that TELUS will help us enhance your connected world today and in the future. We can’t wait to take you on the next step of this journey with us!
Existing customers: contact 1-866-303-2632 for any inquiries.
New customers: click here for residential security and commercial security.
*1 Voted most trusted Alarm Service brand by Canadian shoppers based on the 2022 BrandSpark® Canadian Trust Study.
Quality Security Systems and Installations
Arpel Security is now part of the TELUS family as TELUS Custom Security Systems. We believe our customers should have access to the best products and we feel TELUS is perfectly positioned to build on the exceptional service that we’ve offered for over 42 years. We look forward to continue to serve your security needs!
Continue to get the latest technology, reasonable rates, and personal service with TELUS Custom Security Systems.
Security and Smart Home Automation
- State-of-the-art wireless technology that you can always depend on.
- Complete integration with your smartphone, tablet, computer, and more.
- Easy to operate system with an intuitive user interface.
- Up-to-the-minute alerts that lets you know exactly what’s going on and when.
Our Central Station Is Open:
24 Hours a Day / 7 Days a Week
- Our customers are our neighbors. When they call they won’t be talking to a distant person in another city or country.
- Our Local staff are used to dealing with the local police and fire department policies and procedures.
- Our operators are more familiar with the systems and equipment we install and in many cases can assist with basic service problems a customer may encounter.