How Total Connect Works
Arpel’s unique Total Connect Remote Services can provide you with real-time notification of critical issues that may impact your business. With Total Connect, you can use the Internet, PDAs, cell phones and other web-enabled devices to control your security system, receive information remotely and much more. Our Video Services option allows you to keep an eye on your business, assets and employees from any remote location with Internet access! Arpel’s Total Connect actually simplifies and streamlines the way you interact with your security system on a day-to-day basis, helping you operate a safer and more productive enterprise by intelligently utilizing everything today’s technology has to offer.
With Arpel’s Total Connect, you can protect your business and reduce the costs of managing your system in several ways.
Our system enables you to receive important security alerts through the Internet or cell phones, whether your system is armed or not, such as:
- Unauthorized individuals trespassing on your property (e.g. in a parking lot), moving a valuable asset or entering a protected area.
- Burglary, fire or the presence of carbon monoxide on your premises.
- Flooding or high/ low temperature alerts (i.e. if the temperature rises above 135°F or falls below 45°F).
- System arming or disarming.
- Gas and water valves being turned on or off.
- Doors or windows opening and closing
Total Connect’s “Virtual Keypad” enables you to control your security system (e.g. arm or disarm it, modify user codes, activate systems or devices) from anywhere in the world using any web browser on a PC or via any web-enabled portable device.
You can also utilize Arpel’s Total Connect Video Services to keep an eye on your business from any remote location via a PC or cell phone
For more information on these and many other options available to protect your business, contact us for a free estimate today. View the rest of our commercial security systems offerings for your organization in the Greater Vancouver and Lower Mainland by visiting our Business page.